I think Habit #3 - viewing problems as challenges - is probably the easiest for me. When I want to get something done and something pops up I will work to fix the problem like a puzzle that needs to be solved.
I believe Habit #4 - Having confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner - is the most important and the easiest to lose touch with. Getting frustrated can truly be detrimental to your progression as a learner. I love the idea that the words you use to describe yourself will become your reality, so choose your words carefully. "Don't say it or think it unless you want it to be true" is such a powerful guiding phrase.
Hi Kate, I love your thoughts. Viewing a challenge as something positive! Which is so true! You just look forward and never backward! Life is a challenge for us all!
ReplyDeleteKinda like the Little Engine That Could philosophy!
ReplyDelete