Well, I grabbed a stack of books - some from my recent Administrative degree, some professional books I read for school, some just books I like. They were all very easy to add to my library. Because the results are coming from Amazon, you don't have to even be that exact when searching for the books you want to add to your library. (My account name is KTucker97.)
As far as the "groups" and "talk" tabs go - I can see they would be really great for creating a book club of some kind. Everyone could read, add the book to their collection, and discuss it in one of these sections for a designated time period. Tough part would be keeping up with everyone who wanted to participate, as these areas are all public.
Personally, I could see it as a challenge to me to read and/or keep up with what others are reading, or see as "must read" books (a very hot topic in my family!). EX: 1001 Books to read before you die
No comments:
Post a Comment